We have not made a decision whether to go ahead with an AGM and Open Day as of 10 June 2021 until we are clearer what is happening after the 21 June 2021.

We do not, as a Society, wish to have a member spend time and effort getting ready for an event which will then have to be cancelled again at the last minute.

I am sure you will understand this and will bear with us until we are more sure of things.

I have sent a newsletter out and have requested if anyone would like to have an Open Day? We await feedback but all things being as they are I would assume most people are being very cautious.